Sunday, April 6, 2014

Layne's 45th Birthday

I have given up trying to surprise Layne for his birthday.  It is much easier for him to just pick out exactly what he wants and then everyone is happy.  So for his birthday we went to town together and visited his favorite place to dream, Sportsman's Warehouse.  


He found this tripod for his scope and a mount to put his phone on the scope so he can take pictures of the game that he sees.  He took this out and had almost as much fun taking pictures of the game as he does hunting them.


 I didn't have the right candles on hand.  So I had to give him a hard time about being an "old man" by putting the "97" candles on his cake.  


So here's to another year of Layne catching up to me in age.  We get to be even for another six months until I am the "old lady" again when I am older than him again for six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment