Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mothers' Day 2013

We were able to celebrate another wonderful Mother's Day this year.  Karlee spoke in sacrament meeting and did a great job.  Then we went and heard my nephew, Jon Garling, report his mission that he served in Tempe, Arizona.  It was great not to have to cook on Mother's day!



The down side of this spring has been the fact that all the bushes that we planted for my birthday last year have winter killed.  I think it was a combination of that and Crash peeing on them.  grrrr.  So I am not quite sure what to do with my sad flower bed now.



I got the usual gift of petunias and pansies for mothers day.  I love how it brightens up our yard!



Zak and Shay got me this beautiful hanging potted plant.


Layne did some pruning in the fall and created this great display spot for my barrel of flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment