Sunday, June 16, 2013

Karlee's Last Year of Clogging


I think we have decided that this will be Karlee's last year of clogging.  There comes a time when you have to decide where you are going to focus your energies.  Clogging has been a fun hobby, but it is not really a passion for Karlee.  And at this point she needs to decide if she is going to eat, drink and sleep clogging in order to become really good at it or not.  And I think she has decided that she would rather focus on sports.  

I am not the kind of mom that can keep up to five different activities in a week.  So I think as long as she keeps up on her piano lessons, (which isn't an option, according to her Dad) and stays active in sports that will be just fine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment