We had a low key Thanksgiving this year. It was just our family and Grandma Terry. It was kind of nice and not as stressful that way. I didn't get any pictures of the spread, but we didn't go away hungry. I did my best to scale back since I was only feeding six people. But I still left a salad in the fridge that we never even missed! And I think we had one pie per person. So those lasted all week.
Karlee learned how to make these snowflakes at school. Grandma loved them and hung them in her front window.
Karlee showed Shay how to make them and we hung this green and red one up as part of our Christmas decorations.
Here is the crew after the feed was done, getting ready for some after dinner naps! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and a warm, comfortable home to be able to spend time in with them.



No comments:
Post a Comment