Zak hates having his picture taken. I wasn't sure how I was going to get any senior pictures. Luckily Shailey Simmons was willing to take them and since she is so cute, Zak couldn't give her a hard time. I was amazed that she got nearly 200 pictures of him. They turned out really well too. It was hard to narrow them down to just a few for his announcement. Zak has really turned into a handsome young man.
He has officially come down with a serious case of senioritis. I sure hope the teachers are done expecting to get anything productive out of these kids. The next two weeks are going to be very busy. This weekend is prom. Then in the next two weeks will be Senior Sneak to Lagoon, Eagle Court of Honor, Seminary Graduation, Commencement and of course Senior Lock In.
And I just found out I need to do a Senior Spotlite poster for Seminary.
Of course all of this costs lots of money and I have to give Zak a guilt trip about it. I am as excited for graduation as he is because that day will mean freedom for both of us. I will be free of paying his way and he will be free of high school. I told him it is a mother's right to dish out the guilt with the cash.
No comments:
Post a Comment