Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Karlee's Clogging Recital


Karlee has completed another year of clogging. She is really doing well and enjoys it a lot. Her goal is to be as good as her teacher, who was a state champion this year. I told her it will take lots of practice but if she sticks to it she can do it.

Layne has dreams of her performing in Junior Miss one day. It will be a toss up if she will play a piano masterpiece or winning clogging performance. I just hope she will keep enjoying both and that she can feel confident in all of her talents. She also enjoys singing and playing sports so I know at some point she won't be able to do it all. It will be interesting to watch and see who this beautiful little girl grows up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment