On Friday Layne had to fill in on the night shift. So he had the day off. He told me he was just going to hang out and do nothing. Which I thought was a great idea because he would be up for 24 hours. When I drove into the garage that night my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw an entire wall of storage shelves had been built. So much for doing nothing, that sly fox. Zak had Senior Early release that day and Layne "twisted" his arm to take the whole day off to help him build the shelves. I'm so excited to have some room for food storage and a place to put all my couponing buys.
After all that hard work, Layne went to work that night at 9pm. He got home at 7:30am. After sleeping for a few hours he drove out to Mud Lake and helped a friend with some electrical work until 6pm. And I thought I was crazy! I do love this man.
No comments:
Post a Comment