Sunday, December 30, 2012

Girls Night Christmas Gift Exchange

Shannon, Lisa, Shaunie
Marcy, Valeen


This year for our monthly girls night we had dinner "in" at my parents house.  I made clam chowder and everyone brought something to go along with it.  It was nice to be able to visit on the comfortable couches instead of in a noisy restaurant.  

We draw names and exchange gifts and we usually give everyone a small gift.  This year Shaunie brought the dessert.  She served us yummy peppermint ice cream in these cute bowls that we got to keep.  Marcy had my name and gave me this beautiful shawl.  

I am blessed to have these ladies in my life.  Even though we only see each other once a month is is nice to maintain this association.  And I know that would be there for me if I ever needed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment