Usually "girls night out" is sacred territory. But this month we decided to go zip lining at Heise for Shaunie's birthday. We needed to have at least seven people in order to get the discount. Layne has been talking about wanting to do it, and I knew I would be in trouble if I didn't invite him. So he got to be "one of the girls" this time.
Layne decided to go first in our group to show the rest of us that it would be okay.
Ready...set... go!
Lisa showed no fear.
Shaunie the birthday girl is always smiling.
There goes Shannon.
And she made it to the other side in one piece!
All the girls in our cute outfits. LIsa, Gina, Val, Shaunie, Shannon and her niece, Jesse.
Layne got in on this one with all the girls. Shannon is telling us "Gut in chest out!"
The views really were beautiful, even though there was so much haze from all the fires in the surround areas.
Here goes Layne on the last of seven zip lines.
He had to show off by going upside down.
"Okay, I think I am ready for this..."
"No I'm not...." But really it was fun, I just scream no matter what, it adds to the excitement.


No comments:
Post a Comment