I love it when Layne gets the cleaning but because we get so much done. Saturday started with him going through his own closet and filled two bags full of clothes. So I started on mine and we forced Tanner to do his as well. Verla just got done cleaning out Laren's closet and Tanner was able to get most of his clothes, many of which were still like new. This was a real blessing because Tanner didn't have money to buy school clothes this year. So he was looking like quite an orphan.
Then Layne got out the vacuum and did the whole house. I love this man!
By the time we were done purging all the closets we had these five bags.
Last week Grandma Terry helped Karlee dung out her room and there were five bags out of her room alone. We are are so blessed and so spoiled that after purging ten bags of clothes from our house, our closets are still full.
The rest of the day was just as full. After about 10 loads of laundry and cleaning the rest of the house we moved outside. Layne cleaned up the garden and weeded the raspberries while I mowed the lawn. Earlier in the week he got the chainsaw out and trimmed the trees in front and we loaded up all the limbs. We were exhausted by the time the day was over but it felt so good to have accomplished so much!
Dave likes to do the vacuuming in our house. Thank goodness because I hate it!
ReplyDelete