On August 4th we held our annual Romrell reunion at Heisi Hot Springs. We had another great turn out of 100 people. We scaled it back a little this year and just had dinner instead of lunch and dinner.
We served a delicious dutch oven dinner, with lots of people chipping in to pull if off. I really appreciated Laramie taking the time to help my mom with her dinner.
There are so many people it is tough to get a chance to talk to everyone. But I think it gives at least a few people the chance to connect and catch up.
Sara took on the challenge of recruiting some of the grand kids to relate the history of a few of our ancestors. They did a great job by telling it from the first person point of view. It was really interesting and I think it helped everyone appreciate our heritage.
Laramie Jackson told Lenore Allred Otteson's storry.
Joseph Anderson told Nephi Otteson's story

Tanner Sandbakken told Levi Taylor's story
Cami Romrell Elmore told Patience Swingewood Romrell's story.
I was glad that my mom and dad were able to come and enjoy their family.
Garth, Eileen and LarRene, catching up.
Janine and Karleen sharing some sister time.
Taylor Romrell, Alex Hepworth Jones, and Dale Hepworth refusing to have his picture taken :/
Roland Romrell, Ted and Heston David Garling




No comments:
Post a Comment