Sunday, July 22, 2012

Shaylee's Bridal Shower

On July 13th we had a bridal shower for Zak's fiance, Shaylee.  I served fruit pizza and veggie pizza along with fruit salad and a veggie plate


Luckily, Jeannette decorated the fruit pizza!  It wouldn't have turned out nearly as cute if I had done it.  She and Brandi, Holly and Verla really saved my bacon to help pull all the little details together at the last minute.


It turned out really nice and we had a great turn out.  I think Shay was pleased and I was very happy that it turned out well.



Karlee and Shay's sister, Sage, passed out the presents.




I had put the camera down when this gift came out.  I was so shocked that she was actually letting me get a picture and was smiling for it that it turned out blurry.  And of course it was back in the bag too fast for a re-do.  But there is a more clear picture of it at the end of this post.


Grandma Jeannette gave her luggage.  Grandma Terry gave her a necklace that Grandpa Terry had made, so now she really is a part of the family.



She got lots of great stuff to get her household started.  I gave her three plastic tubs full of food storage along with a "How to Keep Zak Fat and Happy" cookbook that had a few of Zak's favorite recipes included in it.



I told Layne that he should take Zak to get a lap dance during the shower.  But since there aren't too many options in Rexburg, Zak, Layne, Tanner, Frank, Brendan, and Rich went to Pizza Pie Cafe instead.  When they got back Sage couldn't resist showing the negligee to Zak, so I made him get a picture with it as well.  Needless to say he turned a little red. I love embarrassing my boy!

1 comment:

  1. awww looks like fun! I still can't believe Zak's getting married!!! Wish we could be there! :(

    ReplyDelete