Saturday, July 28, 2012

Karlee's Summer Sports




Karlee had a busy summer of sports this year.  May and June was girls softball.  Her team did pretty well and actually took third place a the tournament!



July was full of soccer.  Two games a week and two days of practice a week.  The last week she missed because she fell off her scooter and two big sores on her ankle.  So it hurt too bad to put shoes on.  I hate to say I didn't feel too bad about missing the last week.  I just don't really get soccer.  I was especially thrilled to learn that softball cleats and soccer cleats are two different things and can't be used interchangeably.   



Karlee is a beautiful girl, with a beautiful smile.  And she has finally grown out her bangs long enough to pull them all back in a pony tail!  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment