Turn around and he's almost fifteen...
Turn around and he's almost nineteen...wow how did that happen?
On June 1st Zak went through the temple for the first time. It was a great experience to go through with him and to have supportive family all around us.
Merlene's brother, Neil Kunz, is in the temple presidency. He did the review for Zak before the session. He gave Zak lots of great advice about the temple and his mission. He was very complimentary of Zak. He has know Zak since he was little because he was also his dentist.
Two of the handsome men in my life. I am pretty lucky!
Nothing makes you realize that your kid is growing up like having him put his arms around you and make you feel small. I can't believe he is a whole head taller that Frank and Jeannette!
We were lucky to have Frank and Jeannette and Jana come home from Texas to go through the temple with us. We got to see Jana and Dave's baby, Ashtyn for the first time. What a cutie! After the temple we went to Pinnacle, thanks to Layne's brother Val, who manages the building. We had cake and ice cream and got to visit with everyone who came. But of course I was so busy dealing with the cake and ice cream that I didn't get any pictures taken.
This picture either says, "I did it!" or "Ok Mom, enough pictures already."
No comments:
Post a Comment