After over three years of trying to have long hair to make my husband happy I finally had enough. I walked into a salon and took the first stylist I saw and told her to take it off. I absolutely love it. I feel more like me than I have in a long time. This comment made my husband feel bad. His first reaction was, "Where is your hair?" My response? "On the floor where it belongs." He wisely responded, "It's cute...but short." I guess I will take what I can get. I know he doesn't love it, but I know he still loves me anyway. Poor Layne, he doesn't get a foot and back rub every night anymore and now this.
He does however know that he is still a lucky man. All the guys at work remind him of this daily as he unpacks the lunch I have made for him and tells them that I also get up to make him breakfast every morning. I am also a very lucky woman to have such a hard working man. He raked the whole yard by himself, cleaned up the shop and is fixing a leak in the sprinkler system valve. I love having a handy man around.
These pictures are day two when I didn't really fix it very good. I'm getting better at it now.
Way cute!!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love it! It looks so good short.
ReplyDelete