Zak and Tanner are having football camp at the high school this week. They go every morning from 8-12. Of course it has been the hottest week of the year. But they love it. Tanner came home after the first day and said, "I love football! I get to hit people." He wasn't too enthused about doing it at first. But we forced him, and I think he will really enjoy it once they start playing real games.
I'm really proud of these boys. They have gotten up at 6:30 every morning this summer to go to the high school to lift weights. They are the only two that haven't missed a day. I know when I was their age I was sleeping in till 9 or 10 during the summer. Zak has been a good example for Tanner and I think their coaches are taking notice of their committment. Zak should be starting center for the varsity team. And Tanner is hoping to be center for the freshman team.
The varsity team had their first scrimmage with Teton last night and did very well. We hope this will be a great final season for Zak in his senior year.
No comments:
Post a Comment