I have often lived by the saying that it is easier to ask forgiveness than permission. Evidently I have passed this belief on to my children. I have told them that there will be no more new animals at our house. So when Tanner came in the house and asked Layne to come out to the shop I figured he was just talking to him about his dirt bike. Well, Layne came in and told me I better go see what our son had in the shop.
Oh, brother! Evidently Tanner found this baby fox along the side of the road. He got out the dog kennel and made a litter box. He conned Layne into going to CAL stores with him to get a flea collar and leash.
I must admit she is pretty cute. But she sure made a mess of the cage every day. I am sure she was trying to dig her way out. But the plastic mat and a concrete floor were not very forgiving.
Notice Zak photo bombing in the back with his standard pose...
Luckily after about a week or two Tanner realized that she was to much to take care of and true to the natural salesman he is, he sold the fox to the neighbor for $40. I have to give him credit....





No comments:
Post a Comment