Thursday, February 21, 2013

Karlee's Basketball Team

Karlee had a great basketball season this year.  They won the championship and were undefeated!


Karlee is an awesome defender.  I can speak from personal experience.  When we played as a family she stuck to me like glue.  I can understand why the girls she defends are always growling at her.  It was kind of funny to watch her up against some of the teams where she is a head taller than these little pip squeeks.  When she stretched her arms up above them they didn't have a chance.  It is amazing the difference in height these girls that are 5th and 6th grades still are.  I am sure they will all even out in a few years.  


We are so proud of her and hope that she will continue to enjoy playing team sports for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment