Monday, February 4, 2013

Tanner's Senior Life Sketch Video


Derek, Tanner, Keegan, Shad

Tanner and his friends had the option in the senior English class to either write a twelve page auto-biography or make a twenty minute video that showed how their lives where shaped by the  events that have happened to them.  

So it didn't take them too long to figure out which option they would be taking.  They actually spent much more time on the video than they ever would have on a paper.  But it was a lot of fun.  I haven't seen the finished product yet, but they got a 100% so it must have turned out pretty good.  This picture was before they were re-enacting a ringing- and running incident.  They also filmed their extreme sledding championships.  It is a wonder no one has been killed or permanently maimed from this event.  So I guess that is pretty life changing.  They also filmed their version of hitting college students with raw eggs.  Keegan volunteered to be the lucky college student.  I am not sure what the lesson was behind that one.  If I ever get the video I will try to put it on here.  But I never seem to have any luck downloading videos on the blog.  

I am proud of these boys for giving it their all and for being such good friends.   

No comments:

Post a Comment