This post is going to cover a little of this and a little of that. Each picture is "blog worthy" as I refer to life's little moments, but just not enough for their own post.
On July 20th my 90 year old dad had his pain pump replaced. He has had one since 2006 because of the constant pain from his spinal fusion surgery in 2004. An 82 year old should never be allowed to have back surgery. But that ship has sailed. Anyway, the battery on the pain pump was nearing the end of its life. My dad was hoping to wear out before the battery did, but alas he did not. So on Friday he had surgery to have it replaced. I thought surely when I returned on Monday morning that this would be the one time he would allow me to mow his lawn. Not a chance! As I arrived that morning he was already out doing his duty. I guess he must be feeling ok! This picture also shows the beautiful view my parents have from their home.
Tanner was quite proud of this 16" rainbow trout that he caught on a summer evening not too far from home. You know it is blog worthy if Tanner agrees to have his picture taken!
Layne called me after work one day as he usually does. Instead of the usual report of a long hard day of work he reported he had won an ipad at the company party! I was thrilled for him. It is a luxury he would never have afforded himself and he is loving exploring all of it's possibilities! He is just like a
Ok, so the blog worthiness of this photo is debatable. Zak started to use his teeth whitening kit he got for his birthday and we wanted to track the before and after. So stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment