Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Five Years and My How We've Grown

It has been five years since Layne and I were married and we all became a new family.  I thought I would take a look back at how we have all changed. 

Karlee has gone from my bicep to ....



my chin!!

I once had a few inches on Zak and a whole head on Tanner.



Not anymore!!


I loved this day and what a good sport Layne was about how many pictures we took while he was baking in his black tuxedo.  



Without my heels and my hair piled up on my head Layne still has a couple inches on me.  We haven't started shrinking yet, especially not around the waistline.  But we have both certainly grown a few extra gray hairs!



For our anniversary we went to Olive Garden for dinner.  Then we walked around the temple.  I didn't make him take any pictures this time.  We just enjoyed the beautiful new landscaping and  dreamed about how we could copy some of it in our yard.  Layne has lots of great ideas.  It is just a matter of having the ideas, time and money all get together at the same time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment