Friday, November 27, 2009

Buzz Cuts



Layne finally gave in to Tanner's request for a buzz cut. They have started wrestling so it will be a lot cooler for him when they are in the hot and sweating wrestling room. His hair is so thick that the attachments wouldn't go through it, so he just had to take it all off. Zak dared him to go to school for just one day with it half done.
Zak's hair isn't nearly as thick and he didn't want it cut as short. But the clippers weren't working very well, so he got a short buzz too. You would think he was a little girl who just got her long hair cut off. He was so upset, because he is jut way too cool for a buzz cut. But the next day he got lots of attention from all the girls wanting to rub his head, so I think he got over it somewhat.
Layne ended up buzzing his off that night too. I need to get a picture of all three of them. After they all did it I realized that I signed up for a family picture next week. Oh well, that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment