The Terry family has taken the leap into owning our own business. At the beginning of August we bought The Rock Chip Shop from my nephew, Adam Garling. Zak had already been working for him as a subcontractor fixing rock chips. And there are several other subcontractors that we have working for us as well. Although since we have taken over most of them seem to have dropped off. So we have to try to figure out how to get things going again.
Layne has taken the initiative to learn how to replace windshields and so far has done half a dozen. We are hoping we can build this business up to help pay for missions and college and hopefully it will be something I can continue to manage after my parents are gone. I really don't want to have to go and get a real job.
If I get a chip or crack in my new windshield I will get it fixed! Usually I just wait and buy a new car!
ReplyDelete