Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What happened?!?

Tanner did not have a very good Valentine's Day. Late in the afternoon after having enough of helping clean house he was released from the torture and Layne let him ride the 4 wheeler over to Grandpa Terry's. I was out delivering Valentines, when I turned the corner and saw Tanner sitting on the four wheeler looking stunned. There was a guy in a truck talking to him. I pulled up and the guy told me that Tanner had rolled the four wheeler and hit his head pretty hard. Tanner said, he didn't know what happened. I followed him home and then finished making my deliveries. He waited until I got home to break the news to Layne. Luckily there doesn't seem to be any damage to the four wheeler, and Tanner has suffered from convenient amnesia. But he is sure he wasn't goofing off or driving crazy. So we are thinking that a hand must have reached out of the sky and flipped him over, just to shake him up a little. We decided the aches and pains from the rollover and being banned from the four wheeler was punishment enough. That and a complete lack of sympathy for the aches and pains he felt for the next week.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Tanner! I love the whole convenient amnesia! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can check up on you guys now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story teller you are Val! Keep up the great writing, it's so fun to read. Oh, and so sorry Tanner...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, what a great story teller you are! Keep up the great writing! Oh, and so sorry Tanner....

    ReplyDelete